10 Benefits of Barre Classes
1. Challenging on your muscles, kind and gentle on your joints. The small, controlled movements reduce the pressure on your joints, tendons, ligaments and spine. Regular Barre classes will improve your core strength and posture.
2. No experience is required. Instructors will guide you through the movements. Each person is challenged at their own level in class without affecting anyone else’s workout experience.
3. Full body, head to toe workout. Your muscles will feel challenged and invigorated.
4. Fatiguing muscles to failure. This is a good thing. The tiny motions of Barre with intentional squeezing and pulsing, isometric moves, forces your muscles to tone.
5. You will receive quick results. Most changes are noticed in as little as a month.
6. Barre can be done at any age or level. Barre exercises can be modified for the beginner, pregnant or even an injury.
7. Increases you flexibility. Barre compliments yoga by improving range-of-motion while increasing flexible and strength.
8. Loss weight and inches. Toning the large muscle groups will burn more calories and raise your resting metabolic rate.
9. You will never get bored. Enjoy the upbeat music and ever-changing choreography.
10. Feeling of well-being. You are sure to leave class feeling wonderful and looking forward to your next class.